|Current Sutter County News
|You Work Hard to Raise a Healthy Family: Let WIC Help
|June 20, 2016
|WIC is a nutrition program for Women, Infants, and Children. You may qualify if:
Newly pregnant women, migrant workers, and working families are encouraged to apply.
- you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or just had a baby
- or have a child under age 5
- and have a low to medium income, and live in California
You may qualify for WIC if you receive Medi-Cal, CalFresh (Food Stamps), or
Cal WORKS (TANF) benefits. A family of four can earn up to $3,747 before taxes
per month and qualify.
Enroll early! Call today to see if you qualify and to make an appointment:
Sutter County WIC Program
1445 Veteran’s Memorial Circle
- Nutrition Education and Health Information
- Breastfeeding Support
- Checks for healthy foods (like fruits and vegetables)
- Referrals to medical providers and community services
Yuba City, CA 95993
This an Adobe Acrobat PDF file.You can download a free PDF reader from Adobe.