Tisdale Boat Launching Facility
Location and Hours
Located at the Tisdale Weir, north of Knights Landing. Directions
- From State Highway 20: Turn south on Tarke Road. Go approximately 2.8 miles, turn east on McGrath Road. Turn south on Germaire. Go over the bridge and turn right into the entrance to the boat launch facility.
- From State Highway 113: Turn northwest on Reclamation Road as you enter the town of Robbins. Go approximately 11.2 miles and turn east on Tisdale Road. Tisdale Road will go under Reclamation Road and continue westward for approximately 1.9 miles to the intersection with Cranmore Road. Turn right onto Cranmore Road. After traveling 1,000 feet, turn left (south) onto Tisdale Road. The entrance to the launching facility is ahead 0.20 miles at the end of the road.
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- No restrooms available
- May launch 2 boats at one time
- Floating docks are at the base of the ramp to access boats and load people and supplies
- Ample parking for boaters and day use
- Large pull in stalls for vehicles and trailers
Boat Launch Fees
- For Boat Launch Annual Permits contact Sutter County General Services at (530) 822-7410 or view the Instructions Online.