OptumServe No-Cost Testing Site
- Testing by appointment only. No walk-ins will be tested.
- Register Online: https://LHI.care/covidtesting
- Register by Phone (only for those without Internet access): (888) 634-1123
- If the person being tested has insurance, the insurance company will be billed. For uninsured individuals, the testing costs will be covered by the state.
- Test result turnaround time varies. The nurse performing your test will tell you when to expect results.
- Test results will be available online for those who registered online. For those who registered by phone, a card will be given with instructions to access results. Those who test positive for COVID-19 will be contacted by a nurse.
2 OptumServe Testing Sites:
Yuba City: Sutter County Veterans Memorial Building, 1425 Veterans Memorial Circle
- Monday-Friday 7am-7pm
Marysville: Yuba County Library, 303 Second Street
- Tuesday-Saturday 7am-7pm
- Yuba City: Sutter County Veterans Memorial Building, 1425 Veterans Memorial Circle
- OptumServe Testing Site Flyer
Other COVID-19 Screening and Testing Locations*
- Ampla, if you’re in Sutter County
- Peach Tree, if you’re in Yuba County
Do not show up to any testing site without a doctor’s recommendation. You will not be tested. Please contact Peach Tree Health or Ampla Health ONLY after discussion with your doctor.
This is a fluid situation and directives are changing daily. We will update the public when information changes. Thank you to our partners in the local healthcare community for their work in getting these testing sites up and running.
Ampla Health Lindhurst Medical & Xpress Care
4941 Olivehurst Avenue, Olivehurst, CA
Xpress Care Hours
Mon- Sat 9am-7pm
Sun & Holidays 9am-4pm
Closed for Lunch 12pm-12:30pm
Ampla Health Richland Medical
334 Samuel Street. Yuba City, CA
Mon & Thurs 8am-7pm
Tues, Wed & Fri 8am-5pm
Closed for Lunch 1pm-2pm
Ampla Health Yuba City Medical & Xpress Care
1000 Sutter Street, Yuba City, CA
Xpress Care Hours
Sun & Holidays
Closed for lunch 12pm-1pm
Ampla Health Yuba City Pediatrics
932 Market Street, Yuba City, CA
Peach Tree Clinic – Linda
5730 Packard Ave, Suite 500
Marysville, CA, 95901
- Testing by Appointment Only
- Patients need to pull up on the east side of the building for now (side entrance for Pediatrics)
- When patients arrive, they need to stay in their car and call the phone number given. A provider will be out to them shortly.
- COVID Testing Phone Number: (530) 812-7011
- Call Center Phone Number: (530) 749-3242
- Testing Hours: 9:30am-3:00pm
- *Temporarily testing for Peach Patients ONLY
- Peach Tree COVID-19 Testing Flier
Harmony Health :1908 North Beale Road, Suite E.
Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
Call (530) 743-6888 to alert nurses before your arrival.
*This testing location is for Harmony Health patients only.