Like the CEO of a major corporation, the County Administrator is responsible to the Board of Supervisors for the day-to-day administration of all County departments. The County Administrator provides staff support to the Board and generally ensures that the Board's policy is carried out.
Follow the blog of County Administrative Officer Scott Mitnick to learn more about the many aspects of County government, and the County in general. He’ll go behind the headlines to highlight the good works of County employees and the achievements of individuals and organizations in our community.
Grand Jury Report
- Grand Jury - Final Report on Unauthorized Release of Public Information
- Grand Jury - Final Report on Animal Control Shelter
- Grand Jury - Final Report
- Board of Supervisors - Response to Unauthorized Release of Public Information
- Board of Supervisors - Response to Animal Control Shelter
- Board of Supervisors - Response to Grand Jury Report
Under the direction of the CAO, the Office of Emergency Management is responsible for planning, response and recovery activities associated with natural and man-made emergencies and disasters throughout the County.