- What to do if someone in your workplace tests positive for COVID-19
- Employer Playbook for a Safe Reopening
All Business Must Post Their Plan
Businesses and organizations must use the appropriate documentation to make sure they are operating in compliance with state and local requirements.
For many industries, the state has created a checklist. Go here to find guidance and checklists for your industry:
If the state has not provided a checklist for your industry, please use the Operations Protocol Document developed by Sutter and Yuba Counties.
For restaurants who are transitioning to outdoor dining, please read the COVID-19 Outdoor Dining Policy from the City of Yuba City here.
Questions From Business Owners
Email the Sutter COVID Outreach Resiliency Effort (SCORE) Team with questions regarding compliance of health orders, COVID-19 related business issues and current guidance. [email protected]
Or you can leave a message at (530) 749-5639.
For information on where to find financial support, please reach out to the Yuba-Sutter Economic Development Corporation (530) 751-8555
- Small Business Economic Resiliency Grant ($1.5 million)
Grants of up to $20,000 per business for demonstrated financial loss due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Nonprofit Organization Economic Resiliency Grant ($800,000)
Grants of up to $20,000 to local nonprofit organizations that have been unable to conduct fundraising activities due to COVID-19 restrictions. Funding may not be used for proselyting activities.
- Local health orders related to COVID-19
- State health orders related to COVID-19
- Read about the State's Blueprint for a Safer Economy, which outlines how Counties can reopen, and find out which tier Sutter County is currently in
- Find state guidance for a particular industry
- View the sectors that can reopen in each State-mandated tier
- Find COVID-19 guidance from Cal/OSHA
- Resources for Farmers and Farm Workers
- Resources for Restaurants
- Find guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Please note that these guidelines are not specific to California.
- Guidance from the California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
Please note that this links includes guidelines on isolation, quarantine, and return to work.
Letter to Businesses
Health Officer's Letter to the Yuba-Sutter Business Community
As the Yuba-Sutter area prepares to move into the third day of the “Modified Stay at Home” and “Facial Coverings” orders I put in place this past Monday, May 4, 2020, it has become clear a number of businesses are not enacting required protocols to ensure the safety of the Community.
- Health Officer's Letter to the Yuba-Sutter Business Community (Punjabi)
- Health Officer's Letter to the Yuba-Sutter Business Community (Spanish)