Time Is Running Out
- With the greater likelihood of a Mandatory Evacuation Order being issued in this phase, business owners should complete any final preparatory actions and prepare to leave the area.
- An Advisory Evacuation Notice was probably issued some time ago, and preparatory actions should have been started then.
- Your employees, livestock and vehicles, should be on higher ground.
- Nail plywood in place to protect low windows and doors to at least 4 feet.
- Be sure your doors, gates, and windows are locked to minimize looting.
- Consider shutting off your electricity and natural gas if you know how to do so.
- After you have completed ALL preparatory actions consider helping you neighbor.
Do not panic!
Leave the area via the routes given as part of the Mandatory Evacuation Order.
Stay Calm and Do Not Panic!