The Form 700: Statement of Economic Interests (SEI)
The Form 700: Statement of Economic Interests (SEI) is a form that state and local public officials and designated employees must file to disclose their financial interests when assuming office, annually, and leaving office.
Who needs to file:
- Those individuals who hold a position designated in the Conflict of Interest Code (Adopted by Resolution No. 16-088 on December 6, 2016) are required to disclose his or her financial interests.
- If you are a newly elected official or newly appointed to a position designated in the Conflict of Interest Code you must file an Assuming Office statement within 30 days after assuming office.
- If you have completed a term of office or are leaving an appointed position a Leaving Office statement must be filed no later than 30 days after leaving the office or position.
Where to file:
All completed forms, with an original “wet” signature, should be filed at the Clerk of the Board’s office at 1160 Civic Center Blvd., Suite A, Yuba City, CA 95993.
- FPPC: Form 700 Reference Pamphlet
- For Live Assistance, contact the FPPC at 826-ASK-FPPC or 826-275-3772.