General Services Department
The General Services Department provides critical internal support for the efficient functioning of Sutter County’s various departments and systems, manages County recreational and boat launch facilities, and manages the various rental venues owned by the County.
General Services is comprised of the following divisions:
- Administration - provides billing for County-wide contracts such as copier leases, postage, printing and utilities
- Facilities Management - physical maintenance, custodial maintenance, and grounds maintenance for over 22 building owned by the County and several leased facilities as well
- Fleet Management - maintenance, repair, and administration of all light duty and heavy equipment for all County departments
- Information Technology - provides computer hardware and software, web services, network services and phone services for all County departments
- Purchasing - capital assets, supplies, services contracts and requests for bids or proposals
The General Services Department services Sutter County Departments by centralizing many of the purchasing functions of the County such as the procurement of office supplies, controlled items, fixed assets, office furniture, telephone systems, pagers, manages cell phones, and radio systems.
General Services also maintains lists of potential suppliers, develops and writes specifications, secures quotes, bids, and proposals.
- Visit the Purchasing Activities page for further information.
Please register via the Vendor Registration Online Service or view open Request for Proposals using the links provided.
- Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Invitation for Bids (IFB) Section
- Supplies and Services Bids and Vendor Registration
Contact Purchasing Services via phone at (530) 822-7473 or online contact form.
Facilities Management staff support these County functions: 1) maintain County buildings including the County jail, 911 call center, fire stations, health services, administrative offices, Ettl Hall and the Veterans Memorial Community Building, 2) maintain County recreational facilities such as parks and boat launch ramps, and 3) provide custodial services to the same facilities.
- Visit the Facilities Management page for further information.
Contact Facility Management via phone at (530) 822-7410 or online contact form. Internal County staff may request services via the online work request system on the County Intranet.
Our Facilities Management staff provide services for Sutter County's rental facilities.
- Ettl Hall - view facility and fee information
- Veterans Memorial Community Building - view facility and fee information
If you are interested in reserving a rental facility, please use our online reservation system.
Contact Facilities Rental Services via phone at (530) 822-7473 or online contact form.
Information Technology, a division of the General Services Department, provides services to County departments in order to more efficiently handle the volume of data that must be managed as part of the County's varied activities.
Throughout the County, these services include the responsibility for administering the various automated activities, overall management of computer hardware and software, network infrastructure, feasibility of applications, system development activities, computer and mobile device related activities, and development and maintenance of the various County websites and browser-based applications.
- Visit the Information Technology page for further information.
Contact Information Technology via phone at (530) 822-7130 or online contact form. Internal County staff may request services via the online IT Support Ticket system on the County Intranet.