Due to public health guidance regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect the health and safety of our community and staff, Sutter County Employment and Eligibility Services Branch has closed offices in Yuba City located at 190 Garden Hwy and 539 Garden Hwy Suite A and 543 Suite B as of 3/23/2020 until further notice.
All essential services for CalWORKs, CalFresh, and Medi-Cal continue to be provided by phone, online, and by mail through the following access points:
- Online: C4Yourself.com
- Phone: Customer Service Center 1-877-652-0735
- Mail: P.O. Box 1535, Yuba City CA 95992
Our Twofold Mission Statement
- To empower our participants to achieve their full potential, assume personal responsibility for their journey to self-sufficiency. We endeavor to provide guidance and support leading to personal growth, to establish realistic career goals while maintaining our participants dignity and individuality.
- To serve the community by providing quality employment and training services which strengthen the workforce and meet the needs of local employers.
Working Towards a Better Future
Developing partnerships with our participants and employers
Working together to build a better future for our community
No cost benefits
- Semi-annual Job Fairs
- Direct Hiring
- Advertising and Recruitment Services
- Labor Market and Demographics Information
- Employment Counseling
- Job Search Programs and Strategies
- Cover Letters and Resume Design
- Resource Center