Public health information on public health concerns, emergency preparedness, and prevention for healthcare providers and other healthcare professionals.
Sutter County Public Health 24/7 emergency contact for health professionals: (530) 822-7215
Confidential Morbidity Report (CMR)
- CDPH 110 A - This form is for reporting all conditions except Tuberculosis and conditions reportable to DMV.
- CDPH 110 B - This form is only for reporting Tuberculosis.
- CDPH 110 C - This form is for reporting lapses of consciousness or control, Alzheimer's disease or other conditions which may impair the ability to operate a motor vehicle safely - all conditions reportable to DMV (pursuant to H&S 103900).
Healthcare Provider Updates and Advisories
- Listeria - HCP Advisory - July 18, 2016
- Listeria - HCP Advisory - April 12, 2016
- Measles - HCP Advisory - April 4, 2016
- Zika Testing Guidance for Providers - June 20, 2016
- Zika Virus - HCP Advisory - September 12, 2016
- Zika Virus - HCP Advisory - June 20, 2016
- Zika Virus - HCP Advisory - January 22, 2016
- Scabies - HCP Advisory - December 23, 2015
- Influenza Vaccine Supply and Immunization Recommendations - HCP Advisory - December 8, 2015
- Influenza - HCP Advisory - November 10, 2015
- Measles Advisory - January 21, 2015
- Ebola Advisory - October 28, 2014
- Measles Advisory - February 21, 2014 Update
Meaningful Use Information for Healthcare Facilities and Providers in Sutter County
October 1, 2013
Sutter County Public Health is able to receive electronic data through the California Department of Public Health – Health Information Exchange (HIE) Gateway.
- Immunization registry data
- Electronic laboratory reporting