Medi-Cal Health Navigator Program
The Medi-Cal Health Navigator Program is an outreach program that aims to assist members of the community in gaining access to Medi-Cal. Individuals and families are guided through the application process from start to finish. Current Medi-Cal recipients also receive assistance to retain their Medi-Cal coverage.
The Medi-Cal Health Navigator can help with:
- Applying for Medi-Cal coverage
- Assistance in obtaining verifications and providing them to Sutter County Health and Human Services-Employment and Eligibility Branch
- Processing Medi-Cal applications to determine eligibility and activate benefits
- Troubleshooting issues within the case
- Help retaining Medi-Cal benefits so that they do not discontinue.
Who is eligible for Medi-Cal?
Medi-Cal is a program that is available for all Sutter County residents, both legal residents and undocumented individuals/families, whose income falls under the 138% Federal Poverty Line, for most programs. To see if you are eligible or to apply for Medi-Cal contact the Medi-Cal Health Navigator at 1-877-652-0735 or go to C4Yourself.com