Coronavirus Update for the Yuba-Sutter Area
Updates are posted on our BePreparedSutter.org page.
Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) is a federal grant-funded program by the Center of Disease and Control and Prevention (CDC). The program communicates, coordinates, and collaborates with federal, state, and local agencies to prepare for, respond to, and recover from natural and man-made disaster and emergency events.
Activities and Services
- Promote emergency preparedness planning in the community.
- Coordinate with community partners to prepare for, respond to, and recover from emergencies.
- Medical Health Operation Coordination (MHOAC) – maintain operations of the health and medical systems in an emergency
- Protect the public’s health during an emergency
Resources: Emergencies Happen!
- Emergency Preparedness - Plan to be Safe
- Emergency Preparedness - Factsheet
- Emergency Preparedness - Pets
- Communication Plan
- Communication Plan Wallet-Sized
- Register for Code Red here! Receive emergency notifications and critical community alerts (Ex: evacuation notice, flood alerts, etc.)
- Cal OES – My Hazards Tool Learn about hazards in your local community and how to reduce your risks.
- Stay Cool Sutter - English
- Stay Cool Sutter - Spanish
- Beat the Heat - English
- Beat the Heat - Spanish
Yuba City, CA 95993