The Sutter County Public Health department is pleased to offer free condoms and reproductive health education materials upon request. Visit our Health Education department or Health Administration office today!
Family PACT is a family planning program for eligible individuals seeking birth control methods, emergency contraception and other reproductive health services— all provided at no cost while enrolled. To apply for Family PACT visit your local Family PACT provider.
Family PACT services include:
- Confidential family planning visits for birth control counseling and methods
- Prevention, screening and treatment of most sexually transmitted infections
- Emergency contraceptive pills
- HIV testing and counseling
- Limited cervical cancer screening
Eligibility criteria for Family PACT:
- You must be a California resident
- Your income for your family size must be at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines
- You must have no other source of health care coverage that can be used for family planning services
- You want to prevent an unplanned pregnancy
For more information and Family PACT provider locations visit www.familypact.org, call 1-800-942-1054 or take a look at our Family Pact Flyer below:
NOTE: Family PACT is a separate program from Medi-Cal. For broader medical coverage, including full reproductive health services, consider applying for Medi-Cal. We can help with your Medi-Cal application, call us at (530) 682-4630.
Who is eligible for services at Planned Parenthood?
- Anyone with an accepted insurance plan such as Anthem, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, CalViva, Health Net, Tricare Prime, Tricare Standard, Valley Health Plan and more. Please allow 48 hours to process insurance plans.
- Those insured with Medical.
- Family PACT clients.
If you are uninsured and/or if you would like to keep your visit confidential, Family PACT may be registered to you at your time of visit based on eligibility. Contact Planned Parenthood for more information.
What types of services are offered?
- Birth control
- HIV testing
- Men's & women's health care
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing and services
- STD testing, treatment and vaccines
Call 1-800-230-PLAN, visit www.plannedparenthood.org or go to their nearest facility for more information.