What About Electronic Cigarettes/Vapes & JUUL
Educational Resources on Electronic Cigarettes/Vapes and JUUL
- U.S. Surgeon General – Know the Risks: E-Cigarettes and Young People
Information and resources from the U.S. Surgeon General on the health risks of e-cigarettes to young people.
- Truth Initiative – What is JUUL?
Information from the Truth Initiative about JUUL, a new type of e-cigarette that has become popular among young people.
- CDC – Teachers and Parents: That USB Stick Might Be an E-Cigarette
An infographic from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on e-cigarettes use and risks among young people.
- AAP – JUULing: What Pediatricians and Families Need to Know
Fact sheet from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) on JUUL, a brand of e-cigarette and the public health concerns about it.
- CDC – Outbreak of Lung Innjury Associated with the use of e-cigarettes or vaping
Information and resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the national outbreak of e-cigarette, or vaping, product use-associated lung injury (EVALI).
- Tobacco Free CA – The Guide steps to end the youth epidemic
Information and resources from Tobacco Free CA on How to talk to kids, what to do if your teen is addicted, how to get schools on board, facts about nicotine and adolescence, and activities to do with teens.