Please enable JavaScript to best view this website.
Skip to Main Content
Skip to Content Menu

Frequently Asked Questions...

Simple Expanded Mode

Do you have questions relating to Social Services? Look through the Frequently Asked Questions below to see if your question has already been answered.

If your question hasn't been answered or you have suggestions or comments, feel free to contact Social Services by submitting a contact form.

  • How can I apply for public assistance, Medi-Cal, CalFresh, etc?

    Call 1-877-652-0735 or check if you have a computer.

  • How do I find Hospice Services?

    Call 749-7358 or speak with your physician.

  • How do I refer a child I think is in danger due to parental neglect or abuse?

    Call 822-7227.

  • How do I get a homemaker for a disabled person?

    Call 822-7151.

  • How do I find out about emergency housing?

    Call 671-0220.

  • How do I find available child care?

    Call 673-7503.

    If you are unable to open the answers to the above questions, or if you would like a more printable version, try viewing this page in Simple Mode.